Adorkable Javan is a minor character in Adorkable Twilight & Friends.
Javan has thick eyebrows, a horn, and tuft of facial hair on his chin. His hair is sculpted back and he is a dark red in color. His mark is a falling store.
Unlike other characters, when he uses magic, his horn burns orange like a flame.
He seems quite personable and kind, though his true intentions are unknown. Fellow reporter, Autumn Summer says calls him a jerk in, "Ten O Clock News." She says he is willing to do anything for a story.
He is a fellow reporter with Autumn Summer, who seems to dislike and distrust him.
- He owns a sports sedan with the plates "V3Z-666" The last three digits are the Devil's number in Biblical terms theology.
- Javan's name is Biblical, and it means deceiver, or one who makes sadness.
- Javan's mark is a falling star, which would tie right into his name's meaning.
- Unlike other characters, when he uses magic, his horn burns orange like a flame.
- He owns a red smartphone.
"Twi Drama 2/4"